Thursday 3 March 2016

GIRLS ARRESTED FOR SEX TRADE

Six girls was arrested around Warri motor park by The police detectives attached to ‘A’ Division Police Station Warri, Delta State for alleged sex trade with one Burkar Hassan. The arrest was initiated by one the girls’ mother when
she found out that her daughter did not return home at night.

Speaking to Southern City News, she said, “When I saw them, I knew that they must know about the whereabouts of my daughter who did not pass the night in my house. I was worried that my girl who is just in primary three did not  sleep in my house that night so I suspected the girls because we have been hearing stories about these girls sleeping with one Alhaji for money.” I decided to lodge a complaint in the police station.


The police image maker in the state, Mrs. Celestina Kalu, who confirmed the arrest of the teenage girls and a young lady, said they confessed they were given N10, 000 each for the night, adding that the police were on the trail of the Alhaji.

There has been suspicion over the illicit sex business and fear that it could be fetish as the teenage girl were subjected to special spirit bath after sex bouts with the so called Alhaji.

Police say they are on top of the situation and are doing everything to trace and arrest the Alhaji.

No comments:

Post a Comment