Saturday 20 February 2016

ACTRESS KEHINDE IN THE WORLD OF MUSIC

Star actress kehinde Bankole who is well known for her exclusive performance in the movie industry has
 declared her intention of becoming a star musician. Unlike many Nigerian parent who would forbid their children from going into the entertainment industry, her case was very different as even her sister who stopped been an actress as a result of her event planning career was also in the industry even before she taught of been in the industry. Because her parent has no issue with acting they encouraged her as she started with the church drama.
Kehinde Bankole who is a multi award-winning actress and a famous model in Nigerian drama series told punch that plans to test her skills in the music industry. She said: “Music is a part of my everyday life. I minister in songs and I believe that music is part of me. I have not given it a serious thought but if I get a record deal or my partners and I are asked to sing in a concert, we will take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment